Natural Water Pool
The pond fits in the natural environment : It was devised to suit the topography of the park. Of course you will find comfortable seats around the pool to laze around in the sun but also protected shaded areas.
As nature is so well preserved you will see dragonflies, swallows and numerous birds, as well as frogs who all come for a drink. If you are very patient you can sometimes see a heron…
This bathing space is divided into three pools :
- Swimming pool : depth : 1.15 m to 3 m, width : 9 m ; length : 18 m
- Ornemental pond planted with water lilies, irises and sedge
- Filter basin with 25 different varieties of water plants
How our natural pool works
More respectful of nature than a traditional swimming-pool, this pool is filtered and purified by its self-cleaning mini-ecosystems. It is surrounded by plants that constitute a well-balanced biome which gives pure water requiring no chemicals.
Taking a dip in this naturally pure clear water, so alive and wild makes you feel part of nature. A singular experience which will change your outlook as regards swimming-pools.
Opening times : 8 am to 8 pm
- Pool shared with other guests and owners.
- We advise the use of organic suntan oils or creams to preserve the ecosystem.
- The pools are not under surveillance so children must be looked after by their parents.